Collar, Lead, Bandana and Bow Size Guide
Puppia Harness Size Guide
Wax Cotton, Denim and Wool Mix Dog Coat Sizing
Bespoke Coats - How to Measure your Dog
We need five measurements in order to make your bespoke made to measure dog coat. You will need a soft tape measure and something to note down the measurements on - please label them 1 to 5.
- Back: Measure from the edge of the collar to the base of the tail.
- Girth: Measure your dog all the way around their girth, make sure your tape measure is at the deepest point.
- Chest: Measure from the front mid point of your dog’s chest to the line where you took the dog’s girth measurement.
- Neck: Please take your dog’s collar measurement.
- Drop: At the position where you took your dog’s girth, start at the spine on their back and measure downwards to the required length of the coat. This is entirely your choice but we would recommend making sure the coat is not too short, as otherwise there won’t be enough coverage. Also it should not be too long as this could prevent your dog’s legs moving naturally.
To achieve the best fit for your dog it is very important that your measurements are accurate.
As our bespoke dog coats are made to measure we are not able to offer a refund or replacement if the measurements you supply are incorrect so please double check them before submitting your order form.
If you are local to our shop in Nottingham you are welcome to bring your dog in to be measured if you prefer, just drop us a note to arrange a suitable day and time.
If you have any problems taking the measurements or completing the order form please get in touch, we are happy to help.