Dorwest Keeper's Mix for Dogs & Cats - 250g
Super-boost your pet's diet with this unique blend of eight herbs to support all-round health
Super-boost your pet`s diet with Dorwest's top-selling Keeper`s Mix dietary supplement. Specially formulated using a blend of eight herbs, this supplement is perfectly balanced to provide natural antioxidants (to neutralise free radicals), vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, fibres and complex bioactive compounds. Keeper`s Mix promotes all-round health, supporting vital organs and maintaining natural balance in your pet`s body, as well as encouraging a thick and healthy coat.
Which dogs can benefit from Keeper's Mix?
Keeper’s Mix is ideal for all dogs as an all-round boost or to provide extra nutritional support for working dogs, animals performing at high levels or those experiencing physical demands. For dogs on raw diets, our Keeper`s Mix is a popular choice, with 100% herbal ingredients and nothing artificial - just pure, natural goodness.
Which beneficial herbs are found in Keeper's Mix?
Each herb within Keeper’s Mix contains active compounds that naturally support your dog’s health:
- Kelp Seaweed for minerals, coat growth and pigmentation. We recommend Keeper’s Mix as a dog coat supplement, as the kelp seaweed encourages healthy coat growth.
- Celery Seeds for suppleness and free movement. It’s important to look after your dog’s joints, as sadly their joints can wear as they age.
- Lucerne, also known as alfalfa, a nutritious plant that is a source of vitamins A, C & K. This herb provides essential vitamins to promote your dog’s health.
- Nettle is rich in chlorophyll, iron and vitamin C.
- Rosemary is good for digestion and easing flatulence, and can help maintain a healthy heart.
- Psyllium for a healthy bowel and digestion - excellent for improving the digestion of both raw and commercial dog food.
- Clivers help to maintain good kidney and bladder function, and help maintain clear skin.
- Wild Yam is useful to maintain a healthy intestine.
The visible benefits are clear to see with a wonderfully thick and healthy coat, good pigmentation and improved overall health.
Ingredients: Finely powdered Kelp seaweed, Celery seeds, Lucerne (Alfalfa), Nettles, Rosemary, Psyllium husks, Clivers and Wild yam
Administration: Small dogs & cats 1 x 2.5ml measure, Medium dogs 2 x 2.5ml measures, Large dogs 3 x 2.5ml measures, Giant breeds 4 x 2.5ml measures. 2.5ml measure included in pack and equivalent to a half teaspoon. Best introduced gradually to the feed to improve acceptability.
Can be used during pregnancy?: Yes
Can be used during lactation?: Yes
Interactions: Can be given in conjunction with any medication
Product Finishing: Powder
Always read the label.